NYSC camp buzzing again. It’s that time of the year again when graduates are posted to various states all over the country to serve their fatherland. It starts off with a period of two-three weeks in an orientation camp where a para-military training is given to these graduates (By now, we take it you already have all these essentials to take to camp)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian super rich kids known to live the fabulous life – You need to see how they spend their fathers’ money (With Pics)
- 10 Motivating Lines From Hushpuppi’s Open Letter Every Young Hustler Should Live By!!
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
And if you’re going to camp, here’s some piece of interesting advice you should adhere to
1. Smile and be ready for small talk
Smile at people and be ready for some small talk at any given time of the day. Helps you not to be labeled as rude.