Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
9) Kegite club
The next one is “Kegite club”. It is one of the few movements which are still thriving nowadays. In comparison to other, more invasive groups, they don’t follow the principles of the wealth, power, popularity, and revenge. This one is more of a sociocultural movement, which believes that there should be no diversity. Members of this organization are very tolerant. They believe that all ethnic groups are equal, and their major rule is to stay true to themselves. The symbol of this movement is close to nature and it is a green palm.
In general, the cult promotes a number of actions, which propagandize the regeneration of the mind, soul, and body after the tedious day. Also, their ideology has no negative consequences (such as the unreliability, fear, loss of important vital values or deterioration), as many other groups have. They aim for the improvement of individual qualities.
10) Supreme Vikings Confraternity
The community “Supreme Vikings Confraternity” is also known as “The Adventures” or “the De Norsemen Club of Nigeria”. It was established by a former participant of the Buccaneer confraternity. The symbol of this movement is known as SVC.
Well, as you can see, there are different types of cultism in Nigeria, and all of them have their own objectives and goals. Most of them were originated from universities and they each have their own unique way of self expression. We have shown you a list of the main cultism communities in Nigeria and their symbols. As you may guess there are many others in the country and their number continues to grow annually.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 24 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – #13 and #1 are the ICING on the CAKE
- How top female celebs looked like before they became rich & famous – #9 will give you hope (Photos)