Make love to your partner without having sex: Making love is the ultimate form of expression in a relationship. There are ways to make love without having sexual intercourse while sharing emotional intimacy. Stimulating the mind can be just as much of an aphrodisiac as the act of sex itself. In relationships we require connections on many levels.
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See where Nigeria is ranked!
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
HERE ARE 5 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE LOVE TO YOUR PARTNER WITHOUT HAVING SEX:
1. BUILD A STRONG FRIENDSHIP.
Good relationships don’t just happen over night. They require mutual love, trust and respect. Creating a strong foundation as friends, who share everything, will enhance sexual pleasures at a later time in your union. The act of allowing and acceptance is a beautiful bond in human sexuality. Feeling safe is foreplay. When you know your partner has your back and your best intentions you feel happy.
This leads to the release of the love hormone called oxytocin. Oxytocin creates a sense of happiness and well-being. This hormone is associated with empathy and trust, therefore releasing even more feelings of love and security in a relationship. Friends don’t require sex. They require acknowledgment, understanding and mutual admiration. You cultivate love through the depth of a strong friendship.