Nigerian celebrities who are best friends: Friends are very important people in our lives. “Show me your friend and I would tell you who you are”, is a popular quote for many reasons. It shows that friends play a key role in shaping you and it also shows that your friend would either help you achieve your goals or possibly derail you from it. In the entertainment industry, it is easy to get carried away with jealousy of one person to another. It is easy to hate on people because of their success. While some people go ahead bad-mouthing the success of others, some simply employ the power of synergy and pair up to achieve greater goals.
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
In the Nigerian entertainment frame, there are certain celebrities that have helped each other, worked together, and partied together. These are the besties and we love them.
Here are the top 5 Nigerian celebrity besties today.
- Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme
This friendship had to have been made in heaven. They met each other while they were back in school, and came into the limelight together. “Aki and PawPaw”, as they are popularly called came up from their star comedy roles and it stuck.
Even though there have been rumours that the duo had a fall out, because they had to stop staying with each other, there is certainly no bad blood.