It’s official! Prince Harry and his girlfriend Meghan Markle are engaged. They got engaged earlier this month after the queen gave him permission to marry her but it was just announced this morning by Kessington Palace, which said their wedding will take place in the spring of 2018. Big congrats to them!
Meghan, 36, who is a divorced American actress, will become the Duchess of Sussex when she marries the fifth in line to the throne and joins the royal family.
According to the Daily Star , staff from Buckingham and Kensington Palaces were called to a meeting on Friday afternoon, where, in front of the Queen, they were told that Harry and Meghan are engaged and that they’ll be having a “non-traditional wedding.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)