Yesterday in Lagos, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo turned to a petrol station attendant in other to get a first hand feel of the state of the hardship Nigeirans are currently experiencing.
According to his official photographer Novo Isioro, who shared photos from the visits, ‘this evening, the Vice President made a stop at Oando Petrol Station by Elegushi where he engaged with citizens in queues. He went pump by pump to get insight on people’s experience, especially the wait time. Thereafter he made similar stop at Heyden Petroleum by VGC. He was able to uplift people who has already been stressed from their wait and promised to critically address the situation’.
More photos below:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “I can see your red pant” – Fans blast Moyo Lawal for sharing pics showing her private area (Photos)
- 15 Nicki Minaj’s Transformation that shows that she’s very crazy – See which of her body part is fake
- “Only a mumu will marry an IMSU girl, their sins can’t be washed away by detergent” – Nigerian guy
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 countries it’s easy to get their VISA – #3 & #6 is so very sure
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7