Wizkid visits Davido at home: Yes! you heard it here first. After Wizkid’s concert stunt he played on his fans and lovers of entertainment, where Davido performed with him, we all got to realise that, the sworn enemies had buried their hatchet and moved on with their lives. Not only have they moved on, they have become closer than they used to be in the early years of their music career.
For those of us (lovers of Davido and good music) who were present at Eko Hotels for Davido’s 30 Billion Concert or watched it from video clips released by those in attendance, recall how Davido introduced Wizkid on stage to perform Manya..
In Davido’s words,
Now, let’s welcome my new best friend, Wizkid.
Well, a verified inside source, says that Wizkid and Davido have not only been showing themselves love in the past weeks but have also been physically chilling with themselves. Yes! It is said that, Wizkid paid a visit to Davido’s humble abode few days back, though on a low key.
That same source says that, Davido and Wizkid are cooking a jam which will not only shake Nigeria but will move through all the countries in Africa, then Europe, America, Asia and the rest of the continents. Yes, it is that big! Let’s call this the African version of 2pac and Biggie’s collaboration (which we never got. May their souls rest in peace).
Well, I can only imagine what this will bring out, the cash they will make from sales and distribution through Sony might make them retire earlier than they ought to because, anything coming from these two African legends will definitely shake the world.. We are patiently waiting.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- See the 3 new child actresses who have taken over Nollywood (Photos and Video)
- 6 major things Wizkid and Davido’s concerts had in common – It seems like they had it planned out all along (With Pictures)
- This is why nobody wants to buy Michael Jackson’s Neverland popular mansion – This will definitely leave you shocked
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- How Davido chased 2Face off the stage during his 30 Billion concert because he was drunk (Pics and Video)
- ‘Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years’ – Amara Nwankwo