See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
Ezego: Mention Victor Okafor and no one will twitch a muscle. But mention EZEGO, King of Money and you will see the eyes of many Nigerians light up with excitement. He would have been one of Africa’s billionaires. He was fair-skinned, spoke softly and warm smiles danced on his chubby cheeks accentuated by a not-too-bushy moustache. He was relatively very young but as at that time, he was very well-known and duly respected in the Nigerian business society.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 4 Nigerian men who transformed into women after surgery – See before & after photos
- See the curves on in this beautiful Hausa lady that got people talking (Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- See the man Adesua Etomi broke up her engagement with so as to marry with Banky W (Pics)
- 15 things you don’t know about Toyin Aimakhu – #13 will probably make you dislike her (With Pics)
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside (PHOTOS)