This one is easier said than done; but if achieved, could provide immense relief for your muscles that have become tensed through stress and anxiety.
Self-care is a notion that has become increasingly popular in the last year. This involves distancing yourself from work and the stressors of daily life, in ways that vary between individuals. Some like hot baths, a long walk, meditation, massages, reading… Anything that allows you to switch off your worries and focus on feeling good.
If your back pain is due to your job or a strain caused by sport, you could benefit immensely from deep tissue massage. A trained masseuse can work out all your knots and muscle tightness to leave you feeling loose and relaxed.
This method only relieves muscle strain – if your problem is due to spinal alignment, you will need the help of a chiropractor.
Visit your local chiropractor, like this chiropractor in Brisbane, who will be able to pinpoint exactly what is causing you pain. It’s a natural solution without the need for surgery and pharmaceuticals (unless your problem is more profound, in which case surgery might be recommended by a doctor).
A chiropractor will gently push your bones back into proper alignment if they have slipped or become displaced, relieving strain and aches in the muscles and restoring you to full health. It’s easy to locate a chiropractor’s office near to you through a directory or the internet, or you could perhaps ask your doctor for a recommendation.
Knowing when to visit the doctor with your back pain is important. If it presents as a dull ache and has persisted for over 2 weeks; if it is a sharp stabbing pain; or if it is interfering with your sleep, daily life and work, then you should take yourself to the doctor.
From there, they will examine you and determine the best course of action for your problem. This might be going to the chiropractor or getting regular massages, or in more serious cases, medication and surgery.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
Pages: 1 2