Vandora, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija 3 housemates, has said that she was voted out for refusing to partake in sexual activities. She claimed her eviction is connected to this. Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she was traumatized after the eviction.
She said people did not vote for her despite being true to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.
Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said, ” I was evicted because people did not vote, Our pair was not ordinary.
”I don’t think we did anything wrong, we were not doing what everyone was doing, like the kissing and loving because we were trying to stay true to who we were”.
According to her, the good thing about the show is bonding and friendship. She believes housemates would make good friends after the show.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)
Discussion about this post