The Big Brother Naija Housemates had a task to present today, and it was all about “practicing safe sex and unplanned pregnancy”. One of the housemates, Tobi Bakre, who became the head of house twice in a row, revealed he started having sex at the age of 12, and even contacted gonorrhea at age 17.
While speaking during his task this evening, where the housemates addressed sexually transmitted diseases and sage sex, he revealed he was sexually active at the age of 12, and after a while, he stopped practicing safe sex, and went in raw, as he assumed he was clean.
However, during his second year in University, Tobi revealed that one of his sexual partners, called him and told him he needed to run a test as he had infected her.
He said, true to her words, he found out he had gonorrhea. Tobi revealed that he was ashed to tell his family doctor, so he resorted to quack doctors, who only worsened his situation.
He eventually opened up to his family doctor and got proper treatment for months… Tobi says since then, he has always ensured he uses protection during sex.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)