LASTMA Officer plead for mercy after his hand was locked by driver when he tried to forcefully enter a car. (Photo)
A Twitter user, with the handle, @eDante_, has taken to the social networking platform to share the photo of how LASTMA officer in Lagos begged for mercy after his hand was trapped by a driver who wound up as he tried to forcefully enter the car. The officer of the Lagos State Transport Management Authority (LASTMA), is seen in the viral photo begging for mercy after the driver wound up his window, trapping his hand as the officer tried to forcefully gain entrance into the vehicle.
According to an eyewitness, the LASTMA officer was trapped for over 10 minutes and passersby had to join in begging the driver to free the officer.
“One lastma guy tried to enter someone’s car just now, this locked the lastma guy’s hand with the glass. From shouting, people had to beg him Over 10mins.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018