At the Pioneers Festival in Vienna, a Slovakian startup called AeroMobil unveiled the thing that we have all been dreaming about since we saw that first episode of the Jetsons while still wearing diapers: The first flying car. It’s here. It’s real. And it’s spectacular.
- The 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make In Bed [Explicit Content]
- S£x Tape Of English Teacher Having S£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral
- Why Will South African Singer Wear This Kind Of Dress? – SEE How She Exposed All Her Stuffs!
- Another ‘Fully Na k£d’ Pics Of Nicki Minaj Leaks Online [Photos] 18+
- 10 S£x Dos And Don’ts That Will Make You Better In Bed
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
According to Venturebeat, the company took the wraps off AeroMobil 3.0, the latest iteration of its flying car that has been in development for almost 25 years.
“We believe personal transportation is about to change forever,” said AeroMobil chief executive Juraj Vaculik at a press conference. “We think it’s time to make transportation more emotional and more personal.”
The car was designed by Stefan Klein, founder and head of the Department of Transport Design at the Academy of Fine Arts in Slovakia. Klein had been tinkering with the concept as far back as 1989.
The car needs very little runway to take off, and it can be refueled at any standard gas station when the wings are retracted. AeroMobil believes it will be attractive for countries that don’t have billions of dollars to spend building a modern transportation infrastructure.
The body is built from advanced composite materials that keep it lightweight but also durable. Under the hood, it has autopilot and an advanced parachute deployment system. The cockpit can carry two people, and in the air the flying car can reach top speeds of 200 km/h. It has a 27-foot wingspan and is 19.7 feet long.
No word on the price tag.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Couple Caught Having S£x Inside A Bank ATM Room (Photo + Video)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Tiwa Savage Shows Cleavage As She Rocks This B00b-y Outfit To Channel O Music Awards [Photos]
- Davido, Nigeria Fall Short At Channel O Music Video Awards + Full Winners List
- ‘I know who the next president will be’: Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Prediction For
- Flying Horse Spotted Up In The Air’ In Saudi Arabia [Video]
- Couple caught “doing things” openly in a car park in Kent [SEE PHOTOS]
- Maheeda, The Goddess of X is Back With New Raunchy Pics [Rated 18+]
- Cossy Orjiakor Shares Some Racy Pictures From Her Night Out [Look]
- 21 Things Your Vag1’na Would Say If It Could Talk
- Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West ? – SEE What She Said!
- VIDEO: New Big Brother Africa bath video comes out
- PHOTOS: Naija Babe with the Biggest Assets on FB Shows Off (See Pics)
- This Air Hostess Was Fired For Being Too S£xy After Appearing In Raunchy PHOTO Shoot [LOOK]
- UPDATE ! Second $eks Tape of Ghanaian Rapper Leaked [ DOWNLOAD VIDEO ]
- Revealing Photo: Ex millitant pays married Nollywood actress N2 Million for a Round of $ex [Look]
- President Jonathan Reacts To House Of Reps Plan On Impeaching Him [Details]
- David Beckham And Son Involved In A Car Accident
- #BBAHotshots Laveda Masturb’at£s In Front Of Everyone [Download Video]
- BBA Celebrity Couple ‘Elikem & Pokello’ battle on Social Media – SEE Why They Broke Up!