Facts about married sex – If we follow the Hollywood myth, sex after marriage is … monotonous or altogether nonexistent. But oh, those silly screenplay writers. What do they know?! Researchers, on the other hand, have a much better grasp on what sex is like for people who’ve tied the knot and their scientific results are much more heartening than the movies.
- 15 foods you need to stop eating now or you just might… (Must See)
- 6 reasons why you haven’t found true love (Must See)
- 10 signs you might have a kidney failure soon.. (Must See)
- The official list of top 10 most corrupt African countries – The list will shock you & mostly Nigerians!
Here, 10 science-proven facts about married sex.
1. The grass is not greener on the single side. How many times on TV or in movies have we seen a married guy shamed by his bachelor buddy for settling down when he could be playing the field? The fact of the matter, however, is that married people have more sex than single folks. In their research, the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University, confirmed this, finding that of 61 percent of singles reported that they hadn’t had sex within the past year, compared with 18 percent of married people.
Navigate using pages below