Mistakes that can get her pregnant: Using contraception should be like driving a car —so automatic, you do it without thought. But (uh oh) what if you’re messing up…and you don’t even know it? You’re about six beers deep and finally—after several overpriced dinners and cocktails—you’ve convinced a super hot chick that you’re not the playboy/creeper/serial killer she initially pegged you as.
- List & faces of Nigeria’s newly elected governors – See how many states APC/PDP won (+Pics)
- Leaked photos of the YFM OAP that was stripped and raped – These guys are evil!
- 26 weight loss tips that work immediately..
- Hundreds watch and do nothing as young girl is raped at a beach (Pics & Video)
- Kim K goes out with transparent clothing without panties, showing her.. (See Pics)
Score! So as you head back to your place and things get heated, there’s no shot you’re killing the mood with a condom…right?
Bad idea. Terrible idea. In fact, that logic is so flawed, we’re going to go ahead and counter it with the ultimate mood killer: In the first year of a baby’s life—between doctor visits, clothing, food, and everything else, a parent can expect to spend more than $10,000. (Yeah. Let that sink in.)
So unless you’re ready to trade beer for baby formula? Read this—MF’s expansive guide to making sure you don’t knock her up. Because even if you play it safe most of the time, you’re probably screwing up in ways you didn’t even know were possible.