Signs your child is gifted – “Is my child gifted?” Parents often wonder at one point or another whether their child is gifted. Here we’ve rounded up some basics to help you identify signs of giftedness in your child. READ FULL ARTICLE after the cut…
- Forbes top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians and their worth – 2015 (See List)
- Fun sex positions that are more enjoyable at NIGHT
- Types of men women can NEVER say NO to
- 9 Signs to know if you are dating a girl worth keeping…
- 20 Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
What Does “Gifted” Mean?
The term “giftedness” is used by different schools, organizations, and cultures in different ways, with some using the term strictly to indicate people with well-above average intelligence as measured by IQ scores, and others embracing a broader range of criteria. The National Association for Gifted Children(NAGC) offers the following definition:
20 Signs of Giftedness
While IQ tests and other assessments can help identify giftedness in school-age children, kids are also commonly identified as gifted by the observations of families, teachers, and friends. Below are some of the characteristic traits of children gifted in terms of general intellectual ability, adapted from a detailed checklist from Austega. Note: no one gifted child exhibits all the traits.
- Learns rapidly, easily, and efficiently
- Has exceptionally large vocabulary for their age
- Demonstrates unusual reasoning power