Celebs gone too soon: Unfortunately, death is a fact of life but that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with. These celebrity deaths were made worse by the fact that these beloved entertainers died before we all had a chance to witness their full potential.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
AHMAD “REAL” GIVENS
With his bright smile, long eyelashes and even longer, flowing mane, Ahmad “Real” Givens first grabbed our attention as a contestant on VH1’s “I Love New York.” Even though he didn’t win New York’s heart at the end of the season, Real and his brother Kamal “Chance” Givens were given their own dating show and a different chance at love. Sadly, the reality star was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2013. He underwent treatment and was on the road to recovery when the deadly disease returned earlier this year. Real passed away February 21st at the age of 33.