- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Guys, 10 obvious signs your girlfriend is cheating on you – Stop being fooled!
- Official list of top 5 richest artists in 2015 – You won’t believe who is number 1 now.. (+Photos)
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- WAR!! Jim Iyke threatens to kill Uti Nwachukwu – See why!
Keep in mind that they too are eager to meet you and make you feel comfortable.
Use these pointers when you’re meeting the parents, and your very first meeting can turn out to be a happy and memorable moment for you and your prospective in-laws.
Meeting the parents for the first time
“I remember meeting my boyfriend’s family for the first time. His mum, dad, brother, sister and the dogs,” says Aaliyah.
“One of the frisky dogs jumped on me and knocked me down on the living room before my boyfriend had a chance to introduce me. So there I was on the floor with a large lab licking my face and the other dog trying to jump my leg. The indignity of it all!”
I’d like you to meet my parents. Gulp!
Meeting the parents for the first time can be more nerve-wracking than going on your first date.
“What if they don’t like me?” “What if I don’t like them?” “What if I say something wrong?”
Meeting your girlfriend’s or boyfriend’s parents for the first time is one of those occasions you dread. Depending upon your temperament, you could suffer anything from mild anxiety attacks to nausea at the impending meeting.
It’s as if the pressure of your entire life ahead lies on your head. And it gets worse and even scary as the meeting approaches.