The risks of oral sex – Oral sex with a condom or dental dam: It’s one of those things things that sexual health educators preach but which people rarely practice. A reminder of that came earlier this week with the release of a CDC report noting that “adolescents perceive fewer health-related risks for oral sex compared with vaginal intercourse”…
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
And, as a result, young people may “be placing themselves at risk of STIs or HIV before they are ever at risk of pregnancy.”My immediate reaction to that was: Well, but there are fewer health-related risks, right? Then I came across this remark in HealthDay from Christopher Hurt, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: