1. Kissing Phobia – Facts About Kissing
While most of us experience butterflies-fluttering-in-the-tummy-moment while kissing or before kissing, for some, fear of kissing – called philemaphobia – is a serious business. There can be several reasons behind philemaphobia, for instance traumatic experiences like rape, molestation or any kind of physical abuse can lead to the dread. People often fear being afflicted by some kind of disease thanks to the germs that has travelled into them while kissing. And sometimes we’ve no idea why we fear kissing (may be its just nervous fear of making a fool out of yourself). But the good news is that with experience all jitters of kiss fades away.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 rich celebs you didn’t know have poor siblings (+Photos)
- 10 Billionaires who lost all their money – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 20 amazing facts about twins.
- 10 most powerful gay couples in 2015 (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Craziest party hotspots in the world (With Pictures)
- Ladies, 9 things men do when they start falling in love with you (Take Note)
- 10 Most evil men in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pictures)
- 10 WWE stars with shocking health conditions – You will be shocked seeing this
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- Top 10 Most expensive Bugatti cars & celebrities who own them (With Pictures)