Signs your boyfriend is not over his ex: Are you in love with a guy who seems to be in love with his ex? Here are 13 secret signs he’s not over his ex that can help you read his mind. Are you dating a guy who seems to have a rather soft spot for his ex? If you’re troubled by the quicksand of sappy emotions your man has for his ex flame, you’re not alone.
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 36 sweetest things a boyfriend could do with you..
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- What girls look for in a guy before falling for them – See this to become a “chick magnet”
- 12 Nollywood celebrity scandals that shook the movie industry (+Photos)
And it’s completely acceptable to hate him for it.
Really now, if he’s still in love with his ex, what the heck is he doing with you?
If a guy tells you that he still thinks of his ex fondly, you could admire his honesty.
And then you can kick him out to the curb.
But what do you do when he says he’s over his ex, but you still don’t believe him?
Is he over his ex?
Getting over an ex is never easy.
If you’ve been in a passionate relationship that had to end, you’d know how hard it is to get over a special someone.
While it’s not easy to forget someone you once loved, there’s a thin line between forgetting someone and staying in love with them.
If your boyfriend still loves his ex, chances are, he still wants to get back with his ex. And that is definitely not something you should put up with.
You’re not a rebound girl nor are you his nanny to nurse his heart to good health so he can regain his broken heart pieces and pursue his ex again when he feels better.