Signs your relationship is definitely marriage material: Could you really spend the REST of your life with your partner? You’ve been dating your special someone for a while now and your friends keep asking you, “So when are you two getting married?” You hate this question because it creates so much stress.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 10 Rappers who were born filthy rich (With Pictures)
- If he does these 25 things, he’s COMPLETELY hooked on you, girl!
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
You know you love your partner, and you’re pretty certain they love you! But marriage is a huge commitment to undertake. It means the rest of your life … till death do you part.
If you and your partner have the following 10 qualities in your relationship, you’ll make a great match for marriage — when the time is right for YOU.
1. Your Communication Is On Point
You can talk to your partner comfortably about anything. You feel free to express your fears, concerns and opinions without feeling judged or afraid to lose them.