Lies to STOP believing if you want a good man: Be honest with yourselves, ladies. Most people will agree that being lied to feels terrible, but when we’re lying to ourselves, it’s the worst kind of betrayal. A healthy, happy life is built on honesty, transparency, and authenticity, which is what makes self-deception is so dangerous; in our self-soothing delusion, we close off our chances to our greatest life possible.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 10 Rappers who were born filthy rich (With Pictures)
- If he does these 25 things, he’s COMPLETELY hooked on you, girl!
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
Since no one wants (or deserves) that, here are 25 of the most common bold-faced lies women tell themselves:
You’re a big liar if you think …
1. That you need a partner in your life to complete you, make you worthy of love or even go on vacation. You’re living your life, right now, in real time, and you’d better do everything you can to actually appreciate and live it, or your “what if’s” will become “if only’s.”