Dating a man not a boy – If you are a girl (lack independence, are ruled by insecurity, lack self-respect, throw tantrums, have princess syndrome, don’t have strong values or boundaries and can’t hold yourself on your own) then expect that you will attract only boys.
- 13 Nigerian musicians who own several luxurious cars – See who’s got the best! (With Pics)
- The 12 most idiotic Kanye West moments (With Pics)
- Top 12 celebrity plastic surgery operations gone horribly wrong – Before and after photos
- 10 dirty things Cristiano Ronaldo wants you to forget about his personal life (With Pictures)
However, if you are a woman (independent, ambitious, knows your worth and value, has a strong moral compass, is considerate and an able communicator and doesn’t let insecurity dominate your psyche), then you should be dating a man. And if you can’t spot the difference just yet, here are some pointers.
1. A man knows what he wants, and goes for it. A boy may have somewhat of an idea, but not really. He doesn’t think too much about it, and even if he does, doesn’t exert much effort to get it. A boy is passive, a man is assertive.
Navigate using pages below