Jim Iyke and son: Jim Iyke recently welcomed a son and still can’t stop being excited about the whole ordeal and experience. The actor and businessman shared a photo of himself with his son enjoying a sound sleep together on the bed while he spoke at length about his beautiful and warm hearted baby-mama in a caption addressed at his son.
- 20+ interesting questions to ask a girl you like and make her fall easily!
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)
- The 15 ugliest outfits worn by celebrities In 2015 – #7 is horrendous (With Pictures)
- Top 25 most dangerous Dog breeds (With Pictures)
His caption below:
A few weeks ago I recall kissing your mom’s sweaty brows as I encouraged Her to push and push harder intermittently. I recall her growing weaker by the minute, her fingers clutching my shoulders in a death grip, her intense green eyes staring deep into my core with that singular resolve only women in labor possess. I asked Doc Crawford for the honour of pulling you out of your mom which she granted without wasting a heartbeat and also gave me the charge of cutting the umbilical cord. You see against every ethos of her practice she sensed a higher purpose beyond this realm; a symbolic need for me to perform this final task to weld you and I, father and son, into one single entity.
I have a propensity for nicknames son. I’ve pretty much covertly or overtly nicknamed everything in my life. Your mom is Supergirl. Well now Superwoman. I promise you by no stretch is her nickname far fetched.
She’s the combination of great looks, brains, grace and sheer guts! She’s got more balls let alone mental strength, than most men I know; present company included. I’ll save the story of her commitment and dedication on this journey for perhaps another day lol. I don’t know where our path will take us tomorrow but it had to be her. It was predestined to be. She’s taken to motherhood like fish to water. I’m indebted for life sweetheart.
The finest poets and wordsmiths has written all there is to write about a father’s love for a son. My oratorical or literal prowess can never match theirs no matter how hard I try now or later. But no one alive or dead can or will match what I hold in my heart.
My propensity and strength is in my heart son, always have` been. Many times when events and words fail me my heart lifts me with the weight of its content.
You see I have witnessed Jehovah’s greatest Miracle.
My love for you is in the moment that froze as I held you in my hands for the first time and I thought my heart had stopped beating. It’s in the pride as people swoon over you in public places, gushing about how utterly beautiful you are. I’ve googled everything from how to change diapers to how to soothe you to sleep. Yes we have become apt and true disciples of Google lol.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..
- See the luxurious & fabulous lifestyle of P Square and how they spend their billions (+Photos)
- 15 proofs that you should NEVER trust photos on social network – These photos are epic!
- The top 10 sexiest Yoruba actresses at the moment (With Pictures)
- The 5 weirdest and craziest Nigerian celebs ever (With Pics)
- 7 secrets women want you to know about sex – Guys, see this to become a pro!
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations (Before and after pictures)
- 11 celebrity wives and girlfriends who make more money than their partners (With Pictures)
- 10 most evil men in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrity moms with the best bikini bodies – #2 will knock you off (With Pics)