Don Jazzy embarrassed Dbanj: Here’s a report by Vanguard about what went down between ex label partners, D’banj and Don Jazzy at 2Face’s FORTYfied concert. D’banj as a singer and Don Jazzy the producer used to be the perfect team as the honchos of Mo’hits Records. But like a bolt from the blue, their hitherto smooth relationship collapsed in 2012 like a pack of badly arranged cards.
- 20+ interesting questions to ask a girl you like and make her fall easily!
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)
- The 15 ugliest outfits worn by celebrities In 2015 – #7 is horrendous (With Pictures)
- Top 25 most dangerous Dog breeds (With Pictures)
Ever since, fans and colleagues in the music industry have been begging the duo to come back together and rework their magic.
However, what could have been the perfect opportunity for the two heavyweights to address the issue came to pass on Sunday, September 20,at the Eko Hotel-venue of 2face Idibia’s Fortyfied Concert. D’banj mounted the stage to perform some of his hit songs to the delight of the audience, and halfway through, he said he was going to perform a song, ‘Feeling Good’ produced by Don Jazzyand featuring 2face that was leaked online before it could be properly released.
He beckoned on Don Jazzy to join him on stage to perform the song, but Jazzy remained glued to his seat with new Mavin signees, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, and Dija.
Even when 2face begged the duo to produce one more hit together, Don Jazzy remained resolute. In 2face’s words, ‘Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one more song, just one…. I take God beg una.’
D’banj instantly responded with the words, “Sure! It’s going to happen,” while Don Jazzy still remained on his seat without even a smile.
This led many of the guests in attendance to insinuate that D’banj was more eager for a come-back than Don Jazzy is.
Culled from VANGUARD!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..
- See the luxurious & fabulous lifestyle of P Square and how they spend their billions (+Photos)
- 15 proofs that you should NEVER trust photos on social network – These photos are epic!
- The top 10 sexiest Yoruba actresses at the moment (With Pictures)
- The 5 weirdest and craziest Nigerian celebs ever (With Pics)
- 7 secrets women want you to know about sex – Guys, see this to become a pro!
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations (Before and after pictures)
- 11 celebrity wives and girlfriends who make more money than their partners (With Pictures)
- 10 most evil men in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrity moms with the best bikini bodies – #2 will knock you off (With Pics)