1. Don Jazzy And Wande Coal
Ever since they had the issue of stolen hits, this two have been at each others neck.
So, Wande Coal dropped a new single off his upcoming album under his new Black Diamond label, titled Baby Face and the song had not even finished playing on some people’s phones before Don Jazzy accused Wande of intellectual property theft.
Don Jazzy stated that he recorded his version over a year ago which led to a twitter war between the duo.
Wande accused Don Jazzy of not being happy with his progress after 10 years of service while Don Jazzy on the other hand said he could shut him down with one call.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 most revealing dresses in red carpet history (With Pictures)
- Mercy Johnson shares cute family vacation photo
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- 7 best Nigerian diss songs ever – This will leave you in stitches! (With Lyrics)
- Top 20 highest paid political leaders in the world – See who’s number 1 now (With Pics)
- 10 drugs that can kill you in minutes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- List of the most corrupt states in Nigeria 2015 – See which state is number 1!
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily – This will help you!
- 10 celebrities who’ve actually killed someone (With Pictures)
- 5 little-known facts about your period
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- Top 25 sexiest female pornstars in the adult entertainment today! (With Pictures)