Dirty secrets women keep from men – Think you know the fairer sex? Check out this list of women’s not-so-fair secrets. A friend of mine, a guy who used to occasionally step out on his woman and hook up with other girls, had the strangest theory about the female species.
- The 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has slept with (With Pictures)
- Top 10 celebrities with the dirtiest homes (+Photos)
- 10 awkward photos of Dbanj with female fans that shook the internet and will make you shiver
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
“Women don’t cheat,” he told me, when I asked if he was ever worried she was doing the same thing to him. “It’s just not in their nature.” I just laughed.
Of course, I was not at all surprised when he found out she’d been two-timing him for most of their relationship after their inevitable breakup, but he was completely shocked. There are of course many things that men don’t know about women, mainly because we don’t want them to know, and so we try and keep them hidden really well. But during my two and a half years of interviewing countless ladies for Maxim’s sex section, I discovered that there are many, many more things that we ladies keep hidden from men…
1. As soon as we are alone in the house—husband leaves for the office, kids go to school, roommate goes out of
town—and we have quality free time knowing no one is going to walk in on us, we masturbate. Sometimes we even just do it if you’re still in the house if that quality free time is never going to come. Usually, it’s while we’re in the bathroom.
2. A good majority of us prefer to pee outside. And in the shower. And sometimes we really just want to do it in the hot tub, but we try to not do that one out of respect for everyone else in there.
Navigate using <-> arrows below