Here are 7 things you should never tolerate in a long distance relationship
Long distance relationship: There should be rules and some things should never be tolerated if you are sure you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. Amanda Chatel of Bustle lists these things that should never be tolerated in a relationship no matter the circumstances:
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pics)
- 24 things women don’t know about their vagina..
- 10 Shocking stories of how adult stars lost their virginity (With Pictures)
- 5 African presidents whose wives slept with other men – This will shock you! (+Photos)
1. An open relationship: You have to be really strong to handle such kind of relationship. Such request from a partner should be answered with a big NO.
2. Being predictable: Monotony kills a relationship faster than anything else. Being spontaneous in your communication style and actions on the other hand would go a long way for both of you since technology has made everything easier.