Ways to prevent cheating in your relationship – Cheating on your partner, it would seem, has become an accepted part of having a relationship, but it shouldn’t be. Cheating hurts and it betrays a trust, and there really is no excuse for it. But, cheating is often a symptom of a deeper problem in a relationship, so here we explore some of the things that can be done to prevent cheating in a relationship:
- 25 Sure signs your boyfriend is a husband material – See this now!
- 13 Nigerian celebrities and their parents (With Pictures)
- Ladies, see the 10 lies men tell to deceive you..
- Photos of Nigerians deported from UK..
1. Understand and agree on the boundaries
What constitutes cheating can vary from person to person. Is it OK to dance with another person, kiss a person or give them a hug? Or, to your partner, does this mean that you have cheated? There needs to be a clear understanding of what cheating means to each of you, and then there can be no mistakes.
Navigate using <-> arrows below