Things you don’t know about the penis – When I called Benjamin Brucker, M.D, assistant professor of Urology at NYU Langone Medical Center, to talk about penises, he had a lot to say. “I’m happy that I found someone as interested in the male phallus as I am,” he told me, enthusiastically.
- The 10 hottest girls Justin Bieber has slept with (With Pictures)
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Guys, 7 areas a girl who truly loves you looks at
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See which is number 1!
And then he proceeded to tell me everything there is to know about penises. Here are the 10 penis facts everyone handling penises should know:
1. There’s really no difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penises. The only discernable difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penises is the likelihood of developing penile cancer (it’s rare in general, but uncircumcised men are at a higher risk). Uncircumcised men are also slightly more likely to transmit HPV and HIV to partners if they don’t use a condom.
Those bummers aside, most of the assumptions people have about circumcision affecting penis size and sexual prowess are myths. “Being uncircumcised really should not affect the size of the penis; it’s just the appearance,” says Dr. Brucker. “It’s probably not something they really notice, per se. The foreskin probably pulls back a bit during vaginal penetration and so I don’t know if there’s anything they would necessarily notice.” It’s really just personal preference: Do you prefer your convertibles with the hood up or down?
Navigate using <-> arrows below