TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends..

10 abnormal things you never knew arouse women – Guys, make sure you see this!

-abnormal-things-you-never-knew-arouse-women: love


Things you never knew arouse women: Since the beginning of time, women have always carried a stigma of how unbelievably indecisive they are and how nobody really quite knows the answer to the age old question: “what do women want?” Well, it’s not that women are complicated, it’s just women are not as sexually simplistic as men according to Psychology TodayFor example, all that is needed in order for a man to be aroused is genital blood flow.


Viagra, a medication for men, works in that favor by targeting the blood flow rather than making him desire sex. And voila! Just like that, a man is aroused. And since a man’s genitalia receives direct contact during sex, he is able to achieve an orgasm easier and quicker than a woman. Women, on the other hand, generally have to add extra forms of arousal to achieve orgasms. According to studies, only 25 percent of women achieve orgasms through vaginal intercourse. The other 75 percent reach orgasms with the help of sex toys, hands, tongue, etc. Obviously, the answer to the question: “what do women want?” is subjective and will vary from woman to woman. Different women like different things. Accordingly, here are a few odd things that have been proven to arouse certain women:

10. Chocolate 

Ladies, we all know chocolate is comfort food. We eat it when it’s that time of month, when we go through a breakup, and sometimes because it’s just conveniently placed at the checkout line. Well given this new fact, you can continue your blissful chocolate indulgences without the added guilt! According to a study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, eating chocolate leads to higher levels of desire, arousal and sexual satisfaction. The participants in the study who ate at least one piece of chocolate a day experienced more active libidos and an overall better sex drive than those who didn’t eat chocolate. So what makes chocolate so special? There is a compound called phenylethylamine which activates mood-altering endorphins, which improve your mood. It also increases the brain’s level of serotonin, which plays a big role in sexual excitation and decreasing depression, especially for women.



1 of 6


  1. Emma says

    10 list, 10 pages. Got tired after the second page. Don’t be too greedy looking for traffic. It gets boring over time and u begin to lose people who visit ur blog

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More