16. Live together
Not necessarily full time but at least for a few weekends. This is where you will REALLY get to know your future spouse.
All the good and bad bits will be here. This is what the registrar is talking about in those vows – this is what you’re agreeing to take on. If it goes well and you’ve ticked off the above and are still in love, get ring shopping now.
17. Find out your other half’s stance on divorce.
You know – just in case.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The wealth and expensive lifestyle of Wizkid – See how he spends his millions.. (With Pictures)
- 10 foods that kill belly fat instantly – This will help you!
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has slept with (With Pictures)
- Photos from actress Nuella Njibigbo and Tchidi Chikere wedding..
- 10 facts you never knew about Lionel Messi…
- Top 10 biggest celebrity butts of 2015 – See who’s got the biggest! (+Pictures)
- 9 Nollywood superstar actresses whose husbands left them (+Pics)
- 10 things you did not know about a woman’s bust – You should see this!
- Davido speaks about his NYSC – What he said will shock many!
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!
- 10 Clear signs that you are falling in love..
Who compiled dis? I tot d headline reads ……wedding songs? Bt most of d songs ar nt wedding bt lov song. D likes of Yes or No, Aye….. Where do u hide wedding day by 9ice nd odas like dat?
Your blog is the worst place to visit. Why must your articles be in thousands of parts to read? Nonsense!!!