Reasons you should not have sex before marriage – Sex in this context can be defined as the penetration of the penis into the vagina for pleasure or procreation. However, this act is sacred and males and females need to wait for the appropriate time.
- Why Aki and Paw Paw separated
- Top 10 most corrupt presidents in the world – You need to see the amount of money they stole (+Pics)
- Meet the beautiful wives Of 9 powerful and popular Nigerian Pastors (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian female celebrities who have irresistible curves (With Pictures)
Here are reasons you should not have sex before marriage.
1. Freedom to ask whether you should continue the relationship: This type of situation arises as a result of incessant and constant misunderstandings and quarrels. In the case where sex is not involved, it makes it easy for one party to opt out of the relationship if need be, without having any feeling of being used or dumped.
Navigate using <-> arrows below