1. They Have More Trouble Sleeping
Various studies have shown that being left-handed could be more detrimental to your health, and that includes having insomnia and other sleep disorders. Another study linked left-handedness to trauma during birth or pregnancy, and that could explain the sleep disorders as well as other lefty-only issues. Does this mean we should just let left-handed friends sleep the day away? Of course not. Obviously there are many other factors that go into insomnia, but it does make sense that lefties are more likely to have mental disorders, which could also cause sleeping problems. Still, a left-hander cannot use this as an excuse to be lazy!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The hottest students in Babcock University – Males & Females (+Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 10 best special forces in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with chieftaincy titles (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities that are married to real men (With Pictures)
- 5 Reasons why most guys dump women after sleeping with them..
- 10 dumbest criminals in history of the world – What they did will shock you!
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- 10 Ghanaian celebrity relationships you didn’t know about – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrities you didn’t know were black – You will be shocked seeing this! (With Pictures)