1) Seychelles – $25,229 (GDP per capita)
With the highest gross domestic product per capita, the Seychelles is ranked as the richest country in Africa. The country is made up of one-hundred and sixteen small islands with a population of just 92,000 (as of 2012).
This owes much to the ample opportunity for shipments and fishing due to a plethora of coastline. Furthermore, the country has long been known as a getaway for the rich and famous meaning it contains numerous hotels and shopping resorts. Seychelles boasts of the best beaches in Africa.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 Nigerian celebrity children who are big time fashion influencers (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian male celebs that have been accused of bleaching (With Pics)
- 10 Clear signs that you are falling in love..
- 10 foods that kill belly fat instantly – This will help you!
- 12 ways to keep intimacy alive in your relationship – You need to take note!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with chieftaincy titles (With Pictures)
- Top 10 biggest celebrity butts of 2015 – See who’s got the biggest! (+Pictures)
- Top 10 male pornstars with the longest cocks – You need to see number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 ways to know that witches & wizards are using your picture to fan themselves
- 10 Mistakes you never noticed in Spectre 007 (With Pictures)
- 10 current wrestlers in WWE that will never win a championship (+Photos)
- 10 romantic things to do after making love – this will make your lover love you more!