NEVER flaunt your relationship on social media– Social media can be way more fun when you can post photos and videos of that special someone you enjoying spending time with on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snap chat.
However, it can be dangerous to any relationship if used incorrectly.
- Olamide, Davido and Wizkid houses – Their interior decorations will blow your mind! (With Pictures)
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest and banging bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Top 12 most handsome Nollywood actors at the moment (With Pictures)
- The 12 world’s richest men of all time – You won’t believe who number 1 is! (+Photos)
In most cases you might want to think twice before posting “Best hubby ever!!!! #blessed” or “amazing day with bae” on Facebook or Instagram.
According to a new study soon to be published in the journal of Personal Relationships, when you post lovely, affectionate updates, your friends don’t exactly react the way you might expect.
1. It makes public what is meant to be private: I believe that romance is one of those things that is meant to be private, but it seems that once you change your relationship status the force of Facebook is working against you.
Navigate using <-> arrows below