Easy ways to look younger than your age – Every woman wants to look younger, whether she is 30 or 60. As we get older, we tend to lose the natural, beautiful glow of our skin. Fortunately, there are some tips and tricks to use to look younger no matter your age. The main tip to follow is to take good care of your skin every single day. Remember, the healthier your skin is, the younger it looks.
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- GUYS: 15 Places to touch on a woman’s body and get her turned on easily..
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 10 Shocking facts about Olamide ‘Baddo’ (+Photos)
Read on to find out some of the most effective ways to look younger regardless of your age.
1. Increase your vitamin C intake
One of the best ways to look younger is to increase your vitamin C intake. Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which means it’s good for keeping your skin looking fresh and young. Vitamin C is good for the skin all over the body so it’s important to add foods rich in Vitamin C to your eating plan. Consider eating oranges, bell peppers, kiwis, grapefruits, tomatoes and strawberries.