Signs you and your best friend secretly HATE each other -Friends. Enemies. Frenemies. Best friends are the best until … well, until they’re not anymore. A true best friend won’t harbor bad blood against you, because if there’s any she values you so much that she will address the problems first before they coagulate and get worse.
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- See what top Nigerian musicians earn per show – See who tops the list!
- 26 weight loss tips that work immediately..
- 10 things all women secretly want during sex – Guys, get in here!
But we’ve all had that one BFF or close friend who became a problem due to built-up resentment, competition and other reasons. When this happens, the friendship can do one of two things: slowly start to sink into a negative place until it morphs into some end-of-the-world blow out, or it becomes a major blow out amongst everyone the two of you knows.
It’s just how it is when best friends cut ties: painful and dramatic. Here are seven signs you and your BFF are harboring bad blood.
1. She looks for a replacement best friend.
All people should have more than one friend, but when either you or your best friend starts to become new “besties” with another person and one of you suddenly doesn’t have time for the other, one of you is looking for a replacement bestie.
Navigate using <-> arrows below