3. Ensure you have sufficient funds
Most Nigerians believe that the minute they have enough funds to purchase a ticket to a destination, they can apply for the Visa. WRONG! There are other costs to consider: Hotel bill, transportation and feeding allowance. Your bank statement must reflect that you can cater to these costs on your own without breaking bank. Generally, most embassies assume all applicants are seeking permanent entry into their country until proven otherwise. Using your last savings to embark on a “vacation” smells rather fishy. A major way to prove that you have strong economic reasons to return to your country following your stay is to show abundant funds and a steady source. Some people try to beat this procedure by borrowing large money and installing in their account prior to application. Unfortunately, the foreign embassies also check pattern and consistency of inflow and outflow of funds recorded in your account and they certainly rely on their estimates to justify giving you a visa or denying it. Ensure you CAN afford to travel to a particular country before you apply for a visa.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 most evil humans alive today – What they did will make you fear for humanity
- 10 secret societies that shaped the world – You will be surprised to see this! (+Photos)
- Photos of how top female celebrities looked like before they became rich and famous (+Photos)
- Top 8 Nigerian female celebrities with the hottest boobs – #1 will make your eyes pop out! (With Pictures)
- At Last! Peter, Paul “P-Square” & Jude Okoye have reconciled – See what they just posted!
- The 4 types of ‘Yoruba Demons’ (With Pictures)
- Top 5 hottest media babes in Nigeria – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- 9 Reasons why Nigerian girls love dating married men – This is the real truth!
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)