Kissing tips to drive your partner wild – Learning how to kiss is a skill that comes with experience. But very often, must people lack the necessary kissing skills they think they have and the partner is usually the one that suffers for it. A great kiss is usually a prelude for what is to come.
Knowing how to kiss is something that will certainly serve you for years to come.
- 7 Punchlines you missed from Wizkid’s latest insult at Linda Ikeji – She will cry after seeing this! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- 13 Nigerian celebrities who totally hate Linda Ikeji and the things they’ve done to her (With Pictures)
- 20 Celebrities with natural butts that are hotter than Kim Kardashian’s (With Pictures)
1. Keep breath fresh
This is usually one big mistake men make, especially when kissing a new person for the first time. The first kiss very important in a relationship. So, if you come at her smelling like stale garlic, she is very unlikely to want to take things further.
2. Keep tonguing to a minimum
When kissing, avoid invading her mouth with your tongue way too much. It can get very slippery and uncomfortable.
2. Of course, don’t forget tongue is important
While too much tongue is bad, choosing to only kiss with your lips will make her think you are not really into it. It is way too platonic a kiss for someone who you are hoping will let you take her to bed.
Discussion about this post