1. They Improvise Feminine Hygiene Products
One thing that will always separate men and women is menstruation. Women deal with this little inconvenience every 28 days. So one would think they’d be prepared, right? Wrong. They often find themselves without the necessary equipment, and have to improvise. The most common thing they will do is wad up a bunch of toilet paper and stick it in their undies. But if they need something more absorbent, they will get creative and use a sock or even some cotton balls. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Other girls are just plain cheap and don’t like paying $8 a box for name brand tampons. So, they come up with unique ways to make their own, like rolling up soft baby booties or using Styrofoam cups. There are actually DIY videos on this stuff!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 13 Female celebrities who slept with their assistants (With Pictures)
- 12 Shocking facts about Suge Knight (With Pictures)
- 13 Celebrities rumoured to have fake booties (With Pictures)
- Top 5 hottest female on air personalities in Lagos – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 5 Types of women that are very good in bed – Guys, get in here!
- Finally, Saraki speaks about ongoing trial, you need to read what he said!
- LADIES: 5 clever texting tips GUARANTEED to keep him interested in you..
- 10 Male celebs whose manhood landed into hug troubles (With Pictures)
- 10 Li-locking tips to drive your partner wild..
- 10 Natural ways to get rid of black spots on your face – They work like magic!