Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is a stunner any day and she is not one lover of clothes one can easily contend with both on and off the red carpets.Rather than brag with fleet of cars or money, then actress prefers using her outfits to attract customers to her shop which has been paying off for her.
- Check out 13 extremely hilarious quotes by President Robert Mugabe
- Mother-Daughter Duos: Top celebrity mums and their pretty daughters
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 successful Nigerians that are not university graduates – This will shock many! (+Photos)
She believes her clothes are the best and she has affirmed that she so much loves clothes that she has almost worn in the clothes in her boutique.
Here her, “Loving my outfit from Mag divas boutique, Choi, when you too love clothes and you own a boutique! Only me have finished wearing the clothes in mag divas. You won’t blame me sha!”
But can those clothes she has worn be described as fairly used clothes better known as tokunbo?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See who is #1 (+Photos)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 awkward photos of Dbanj with female fans that shook the internet and will make you shiver
- 10 Cheap ways to increase your breast size – Ladies, see this now!
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
- Hottest students in Bowen University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Photos)
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 15 Times Nigerian women deceived men with their makeup (With Pictures)
- Peace Mass Transit Accident: Meet the 2 people that survived as they tell what really happened