John Dumelo is one of the most eligible bachelors in the industry and attracts a lot of female fans to his heart even though he is yet to choose from one of them. John has a little secret on what attracts ladies to him.
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 5 things you should never disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 13 Photos that perfectly describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths
- 7 Times Nigerian girls went completely naked in public all in the name of fashion (With Pictures)
It was during the Nigerian launch of Ghandour Cosmetics product range in Lagos, that he said keeping his hair neat is one of the features ladies find irresistible. “I always keep my hair well cut and neat, I know a lot of boys or a lot of men who have always wanted to use the product too because it’s good for the hair. It straightens out the hair and makes the hair look neat and it attracts the women as well. “
Keeping his hair neat is one of the many reasons why he has been chosen as a brand ambassador for Ghandour Cosmetics, ‘Style Up’. “Even though I work with style app, I still have links with BO16 and other brands that Ghandour does. That’s the reason I’m here. I’m here for BO16 and I always support their activities”, he noted
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
- 10 Photos that Prove Timi Dakolo is the best Nigerian celebrity dad (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- 8 Stunning Nigerian celebrity wedding gowns that will blow your mind away (With Pictures)
- At last, Nadia Buari steps out with her twin girls (Photo)