Marry you – Ask him these questions to find out if he’s in it for the long haul. It’s really hard to predict who will be the one to pop the question, but it’s not an impossible task. More often than not, men who are thinking of marriage will occasionally drop hints about it to the women they want to take to church. The following questions are great for women who want to find out where they really stand with their man. If he’s hesitant, changes the subject, or stonewalls you, then it’s safe to say he’s not looking for marriage with you.
- iPhone 7 news and features: All you need to know about the new iPhone
- 10 facts about masturbation they don’t want you to know…
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
On the other hand, if he says “yes” to these ten questions, he’ll be happy to wife you up eventually.
1. “Do you see yourself with me in the long-term?”
If he asks you how long term you’re talking about, it’s safe to say that he sees your relationship as a placeholder. If he says “yes,” it’s also safe to say he’ll lock it down. If he hesitates, it’s just a bad sign overall.
2. “Do you have a good view on marriage?”
If he hates the idea of marriage, he’ll never pop the question. End of story.