D’Banj’s message to all those who wants him to get married – Few weeks ago, Kokomaster, D’banj, caused a frenzy on social media after news broke that he secretly got married to his girlfriend, Lineo Didi Kilgrow. And since then, the singer has maintained silence on the issue till Saturday Beats caught up with him as he was sensitising the public on his new initiative, ‘CREAM’ which means ‘Creative Reality Entertainment Arts Music’.
While addressing his marital status, the singer said his private life was nobody’s concern and pleaded with the public to keep his family life private.
He said, “My marriage is my business and it is none of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business.
If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, if you don’t, fine. The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand.
As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private and concentrate on CREAM.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- If someone really loves you, they’ll do these 6 things!
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- SHOCKING!! 10 Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (photos)
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian female artists who have second hand husbands (+Photos)
Discussion about this post