Signs your relationship is the reason why you’re miserable – This relationship is a yoke on your neck. A monkey on your back. When someone is in a good relationship, it shows. Their life thrives even under duress, and the relationship is never “in question.” A person in a happy and fulfilling relationship shines in almost every corner of his or her life.
- 6 Times Tonto Dikeh’s husband surprised her with expensive gifts (With Pictures)
- 10 Valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You’ll be shocked after seeing #1!
- LADIES: 7 things that happen too your vagina when you stop making love
- 11 Dirty secrets women keep from their men
On the other hand, a person in a toxic or unfulfilling relationship has the exact opposite situation. He or she doesn’t thrive. He or she is anxious or often subdued and maybe even depressed. It may seem like “just another relationship,” but the person you spend such an intimate amount of time with will seep into everything you do, think or say.
Here are 10 spot-on signs that your relationship is holding you back from the life you deserve.
1. All the fighting affects your sleep and appetite.
If you and your partner fight so much that you’re constantly having sleep, or if you have appetite issues, your relationship is dragging you into the mud. If there are nights you’re not sleeping and days in which food seems like an option because the two of you are at a crux, it’s not good.
2. You’re avoiding people you love.
If you find yourself frequently avoiding people you love because you can’t bear the thought of lying to them about the state of your relationship, or sharing to them how you’re really doing, your relationship is holding you back from happiness — happiness you deserve.