I guess it is fair to say, MMM is gone for good and these are the reasons below:
1. There’s no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there’s no central account. If there’s indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you in no time
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.
3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there’s no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That’s akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.