I’m now thoroughly convinced that the entire concept of virginity is used to control female sexuality. If I could go back, I would not wait. I would have sex with my then-boyfriend-now-husband and I wouldn’t go to hell for it. We would have gotten married at a more appropriate age and I would have kept my sexuality to myself.
Unfortunately, I can’t go back but I can give you this message as a culmination of my experiences: If you want to wait to have sex until marriage make sure it’s because you want to. It’s your body; it belongs to you, not your church. Your sexuality is nobody’s business but yours.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- #BBNaija: This is what TTT and other housemates did last night that stole the hearts of viewers (Video)
- Full Video: The #BigBrother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (Download)
- Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Churchill exposes her – He finally speaks about PA and relationship
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most expensive private boats in the world – Chelsea FC, Abramovich owns the most expensive
- 15 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)