Richest Countries in Africa: Africa is one of the largest continents in the world and the home to 54 sovereign states. Although regarded as the poorest continent, there are some progressing economies in Africa which are quite wealthy. This list reflects the GDP per capita. This is the gross domestic product, or total market value of goods and services produced by the national economy during the last year, in regards to each person in the country. Here’s the top 10 Richest Countries in Africa as of 2015 ranked by GDP per capita:
- Housemates have sex in Big Brother House (Download Video)
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- The 8 highest paid CEOs in Nigeria – Number 1 is a woman & what she earns annually will scare you (With Pics)
- 13 Nigerian celebs who totally hate Linda Ikeji & the bad things done to her – #3 is a pastor (With Photos)
10) Algeria – $7,500 (GDP per capita)
Algeria is the second largest oil producer in Africa, and this accounts for the majority of the country’s economy generating 70% of total budget receipts. In addition to this the country has an enormous supply in a number of minerals, including iron, lead, copper, zinc and mercury.